Hi Marianne,

Marianne ji if I understood correctly you want  to know if there is spread
of Lantana due to climate change.?  Commensensically, I  would think such a
research would at a minimum take two to five years with intensive
observations pre and post Lantana plantations,  carried out  by an expert
team. Only than would some conclusions, that too relevant for that
particular climate zone be possible.( All scientists have not even agreed
that there is climate change !!)

If I was in your place, I would attempt a compilation of  all the studies
done so far by researchers and highlight the methods used and their
findings, and also their implementation if any. This would probably give
some direction for further studies and what needs to be done and how.
Perhaps take local observations of farmers and those who are knowledgeable
about nature to make it more representative.

regards,
Rashida.

On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 9:46 AM, Marianne de Nazareth <mde.nazar...@gmail.com