---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Dinesh Valke <dinesh.va...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2021 at 12:43
Subject: Re: [itpmods:16125] Fwd: Saroj Kasaju ji achieves 30,000 messages
landmark
To: itpmods <itpm...@googlegroups.com>

*Hearty congratulations, Saroj ji *!!! You are a great champion ... and the
title bestowed on you by eFI - *अजेय Ajey* perfectly reflects your
personality.
Best wishes and regards.
Dinesh

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CABSQqC3K0qWKD_7cmGD-WXDtG1WwJrK1%3DZSgyDVPgYTvEtfdKw%40mail.gmail.com