I guess impossible to ID !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju


On Fri, Nov 5, 2021 at 2:14 PM Gurcharan Singh <[email protected]> wrote:

> I hope Aegopodium
>
> On Thursday, November 26, 2020 at 8:39:25 PM UTC+5:30 Gurcharan Singh
> wrote:
>
>> Forwarding again for ID
>> Distributed as Unidentified  Maharashtra- Herb at Satara
>> <https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/species/m---z/u/unid/unidentified/satara>
>>
>> Group discussion at
>> I'd please (google.com)
>> <https://groups.google.com/g/indiantreepix/c/nW2t9Oz4yWI>
>>
>> ---------- Forwarded message ---------
>> From: medhakarkhanis <[email protected]>
>> Date: Thursday, January 16, 2020 at 2:28:57 PM UTC+5:30
>> Subject: I'd please
>> To: [email protected] <[email protected]>
>>
>>
>> Please help in identifying the plant of small leaves,location towards kas
>> pathar ,near satara,maharashtra, September.
>> Thanks
>> Medha
>>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "efloraofindia" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> To view this discussion on the web, visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/73c955e1-27f9-482e-b38c-4586cacddb30n%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/73c955e1-27f9-482e-b38c-4586cacddb30n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"efloraofindia" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web, visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/CAEf%3DytRx-t7RAX6MOti8eNcCON0EoG2HQuyCZYsPPcb-Ubotzg%40mail.gmail.com.

Reply via email to