welcome to the Group Tejaswi ji

-- 
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
Res: 932 Anand Kunj, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-110018.
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/



On Sun, Aug 8, 2010 at 3:23 PM, Dinesh Valke <[email protected]> wrote:

> Dear friends,
> Approved membership request.
>
> ............................................
>
>
> Hi! I currently work at ATREE, Bangalore as a Program Officer in a project
> that is focussed on building and improving the India Biodiversity Portal
> (IBP). I enjoy research - I have a Doctorate in Biology; teaching - I've
> worked in an alternative education school and loved it; farming - I've
> worked on an organic farm for a bit. I was introduced to your group by
> Galdwin, the Director of ATREE and Aravind, one of the researchers in ATREE.
> From the little that I've seen, I've loved the fact that there's a group
> that's exclusively devoted to plant lovers - and that there are so many of
> such people. I have only recently developed an interest in taxonomy and hope
> to learn from this group.
>
> .................................................................
>
>
>
> Regards.
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: Google Groups <[email protected]>
> Date: Sun, Aug 8, 2010 at 2:51 PM
> Subject: Google Groups: Membership Pending
> To: efloraofindia Managers 
> <[email protected]<indiantreepix%[email protected]>
> >
>
>
>  c ravi <[email protected]> requested to join the efloraofindia group
> and
> is awaiting approval.
>
> You can approve or reject this request online at:
> http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix/pending?hl=en
>
> Thank you,
>
> The Google Groups Team
>
>  --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "ITPmods" group.
> To post to this group, send an email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<itpmods%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/itpmods?hl=en-GB.
>

Reply via email to