Yes, it is dear Saroj ji, thank you very much for ID my plant.  The plant
is growing in front of a neighborhood house very near to a narrow mud
walk/path way, but also all branches of the plant fully obliqued to the way
as  a disturbance to walkers, as a result, branches were trimmed by walkers
themselves before capturing images, only two or three small branches are
remaining.  The other plant is supporting plant.  With kind regards, Sam.