Yes, appears close to images at Parnassia nubicola subsp. occidentalis
<https://efloraofindia.com/2011/03/18/parnassia-nubicola/>. CoL
<http://www.catalogueoflife.org/annual-checklist/2019/details/species/id/240060bc2e2c80139685638324c6004d>
does
not mention its distribution in Nepal and POWO
<https://powo.science.kew.org/taxon/urn:lsid:ipni.org:names:792111-1> does
not mention this subspecies.
Flora of Pakistan
<http://www.efloras.org/florataxon.aspx?flora_id=5&taxon_id=241000444> says
that Parnassia nubicola Wall. has not been reported from W. Pakistan. This
is an Eastern Himalayan species characterized by the sepals having 5-7
nerves, and deeply brown or red dotted fimbriate margined petals.
However, Checklist of Nepal
<http://www.efloras.org/florataxon.aspx?flora_id=110&taxon_id=124074> and
POWO <https://powo.science.kew.org/taxon/urn:lsid:ipni.org:names:792111-1>
give the distribution of *Parnassia nubicola* Wall.(syn: *Parnassia cordata*
(Drude) Z.P.Jien ex T.C.Ku) in Nepal.
So we take it as *Parnassia nubicola* Wall.(syn: *Parnassia cordata*
(Drude) Z.P.Jien ex T.C.Ku).