Hi, Singh ji,
I am not facing any issues.

On Wed, 8 Dec 2021 at 14:20, Gurcharan Singh <[email protected]> wrote:

> Dear friends
> For past week I am not able to open Flowers of India Website. I get
> message:
> Firewall or antivirus software may have blocked the connection.
> I have tried all options, no success. Any help.
>
>
>
>
> Dr. Gurcharan Singh
> Retired  Associate Professor
> SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
> Res: 932 Anand Kunj, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-110018.
> https://www.gurcharanfamily.com/
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "efloraofindia" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> To view this discussion on the web, visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/CAHiXKpWYw_ECEEb0Kn4gzi1%3DR7SGX6SP5OXOM0BnsAntyrg1Rg%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/CAHiXKpWYw_ECEEb0Kn4gzi1%3DR7SGX6SP5OXOM0BnsAntyrg1Rg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .
>


-- 
With regards,
J.M.Garg

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"efloraofindia" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web, visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/CA%2BiuSFCtqXGkbDR1gmn8yO65GAf-SaKV%3Dyh1Cdur4Lz9WqTquA%40mail.gmail.com.

Reply via email to