I have seen the same plant with both red, dark red and orange flowers.
Secondly, I dont think they are pinkish, they are more red turning to
orange may be. Pink tinge is due to flash or extra exposure may be.
But yes, let us see the plant properly.

ATROSANGUINEA - 'atro' means black and 'sanguinea' means blood red or
dull red turning to brownish black. Hope that helps.

Regards
Pankaj