Tabish ji may use my images from Apharwat, Khillenmarg and Gulmarg

Cirsium falconeri from Apharwat, Kashmir for validation-GS02022022-1
(google.com)
<https://groups.google.com/g/indiantreepix/c/37DdAL5DkoI/m/Oy7ORGS_DwAJ>
Cirsium falconeri from Kashmir (Gulmarg)-GS31122021-2 (google.com)
<https://groups.google.com/g/indiantreepix/c/vij5_PSD0aU/m/pCePom77DgAJ>
Cirsium falconeri from Kashmir-GS31122021-1 (google.com)
<https://groups.google.com/g/indiantreepix/c/OvAd76jIzcU/m/Bw4dcWb7DgAJ>