Dear Sam ji,

If you are going to visit this place again, please try to observe how the
seeds are arranged. I still remember a specimen from Idukki housed at
Madras Herbarium I have identified as *Murdannia glauca*.Its polymorphic
species and number of stamens often varies from 2 to 3, but uniseriate seed
arrangement make it different from others.

sincerely,
Mayur