I was also to ID but held back because to me the leaves appeared bippiate.
In K. paniculata (syn: K. apiculata) the leaves are unipinnate with some
leaflets deeply cut to different degrees.

http://www.efloras.org/object_page.aspx?object_id=93326&flora_id=2

<http://www.efloras.org/object_page.aspx?object_id=93326&flora_id=2>This may
turn out to be K. bipinnata, only if I am not wrong about bipinnate leaf.

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/