Hello,
this may be *Murdannia semiteres,* may be becoz some observation I have made
from Image 4, i.e. enantiostyly, united, naked stamen and petal tip its very
peculiar for *Murdannia semiteres. A*ny one can easily observe the same,
even if images are poor and without entire plant. Sometimes few plant
are with peculiar flower and we can identify them easily.

--
Mr. Mayur D. Nandikar,
Research Student,