Hello once again!

               Just an addition - Only one species of *Cassia* L. with
imparipinnate leaves when one considers the Flora of Maharashtra.

Regards,
Sweedle Cerejo
Research Fellow
St. Xavier's College
Mumbai 400001

"The more our world functions like the natural world, the more likely we are
to endure on this home that is ours, but not ours alone."
~ Janine Benyus