Thanks a lot for the additional pictures Thiruvengadam ji. I wonder how the
age was determined. In an earlier discussion of this tree I have quoted from
an article which appeared in TOI about this tree. 'The book of Indian trees'
by K.C. Sahni mentions the age of this tree as 1200 years! But really great
to see the actual pictures. Thanks again.

regards,
Rashida