I think Torenia from the Sir Ji's key but not sure of the species Tanay On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 8:29 PM, Gurcharan Singh <[email protected]> wrote:
> Lindernia--------calyx lobes not winged on back, actinomorphic > Torenia----------calyx lobed winged on back, 2-lipped > > Wings are somewhat seen but not 2-lipped. > > > -- > Dr. Gurcharan Singh > Retired Associate Professor > SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007 > Res: 932 Anand Kunj, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-110018. > Phone: 011-25518297 Mob: 9810359089 > http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/ > > > On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 7:15 PM, Prashant awale <[email protected]> wrote: > >> Dear Friends, >> Came across this herb at "Hasha-Chi- Patti" on the way to Matheran. I had >> seen only one plant in the entire stretch. I remember seeing the similar >> herb at Purandar. >> >> Date/Time: 21-08-2010 >> Location: "Hasha-Chi- Patti" on the way to Matheran. >> Habitat: Wild >> Plant Habit: Herb ( 15cm approx) >> >> regards >> Prashant >> > > > > -- Tanay Bose Research Assistant & Teaching Assistant Department of Botany University of British Columbia 3529-6270 University Blvd. Vancouver, B.C. V6T 1Z4 (Canada) Phone: 778-323-4036

