Hi, Prashant ji,

May I request you to post high res. image to check the details.

On Wed, 22 Feb 2023 at 13:00, Dinesh Valke <[email protected]> wrote:

> I am not familiar with this.
> Thus I am not able to find the English name.
> Regards.
> Dinesh
>
> On Tue, Feb 21, 2023 at 3:18 PM J.M. Garg <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Hi, Prashant ji,
>>
>> May I request you to post high res. image to check the details.
>> Forwarding again for Id assistance please.
>>
>> Some earlier relevant feedback:
>>
>> Seems Lamiaceae plant inflorescence.- from Paradesi ji
>>
>> ---------- Forwarded message ---------
>> From: J.M. Garg <[email protected]>
>> Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 at 16:12
>> Subject: please help me get these names 3
>> To: efloraofindia <[email protected]>
>> Cc: <[email protected]>
>>
>>
>> Posting these separately species wise, to reduce confusion in ids and as
>> per posting guidelines from please help me get these names.
>> <https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?tab=rm&ogbl#label/1indiantreepix/FMfcgzGrcjNrtRLFKDfXTNwBhHbpgsPB>
>>  (from
>> Prashant Sahu ji):
>> I got these herbs from my trip to Chitrakoot. One shop was selling lots
>> of herbs. I got some more herbs as they were dirt cheap. He did put name
>> stickers in the pouch but Now the problem is that I can not get the correct
>> common or English names of these items.
>> Can you please help me identify these herbs based on your knowledge and
>> the names he had provided (he may be wrong because he had to sell them
>> anyway).
>>
>>
>> --
>> With regards,
>> J.M.Garg
>>
>

-- 
With regards,
J.M.Garg

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"eFloraofIndia" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web, visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/CA%2BiuSFCPNwdiSU08z177N6W_tteoT%3DQijUhLvqKA6S-54Nx7Wg%40mail.gmail.com.

Reply via email to