*Seseli petrosciadium *Pimenov & Kljuykov ??
Thank you
Saroj Kasaju

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: balasubramaniam1952 <[email protected]>
Date: Tuesday, April 26, 2022 at 4:56:05 PM UTC+5:45
Subject: Re: [efloraofindia:419951] I'd of a possible Umbellifer
To: JM Garg <[email protected]>
Cc: efloraofindia <[email protected]>


Thanks a lot Garg ji. This plant has been difficult to identify.
Warm regards,
Dr. B. Subramaniam

On Tue, 26 Apr 2022, 15:19 J.M. Garg, <[email protected]> wrote:

Forwarding again for Id confirmation or otherwise please.

Some earlier relevant feedback:
Fruits look that of Apiaceae.
--
With regards,
J. M. Garg                                          
On pursuing comparative images at Apiaceae 
<https://efloraofindia.com/2011/02/06/apiaceae/>, I feel it may be Seseli 
<https://efloraofindia.com/2013/06/06/seseli/> (more likely) or Pimpinela 
<https://efloraofindia.com/2011/03/21/pimpinella/>

Species found in your area will help.- from me 

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: *Bala Subramaniam* <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2022 at 10:15
Subject: [efloraofindia:419951] I'd of a possible Umbellifer
To: indiantreepix <[email protected]>


Dear All,
Request for I'd of a possible Umbellifer from Bilaspur. Photographed in 
April, 2022.
Warm regards,
Dr. B. Subramaniam

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"efloraofindia" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web, visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/CAK19NXTapS_ot38BtBtSbd03vHQfMNgShQMZW4Xdo97M371YUw%40mail.gmail.com
 
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/CAK19NXTapS_ot38BtBtSbd03vHQfMNgShQMZW4Xdo97M371YUw%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.


-- 
With regards,
J.M.Garg

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"eFloraofIndia" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web, visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/c2723d5b-d323-4b01-8ac0-eecaac40881fn%40googlegroups.com.

Reply via email to