A reply from Promin ji:
"Hi,
I read the article on Shevla and want to  state that my mom who is now
87yrs old can  still make the tastiest  Amtee ( curry)with this  exotic
vegetable !!!!Unfortunately, since we are now settled in Delhi we can only
ask some friends in Mumbai in the months of May /  Jun to send these tasty
vegetables if they can lay their hands on them !!! "