Thanks, Raghu ji.
You are a true story teller.
It is wonderful to see your stories once in a while.
How is life otherwise?
--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

On Sat, 20 May, 2023, 22:28 Raghu Ananth, <[email protected]> wrote:

>
> Happy World Honey Bee Day!
> &
> On the new honey bee settlement in our Champak/ Sampige tree canopies.
>
> (Yesterday)
> I came onto the terrace of our house, peering into the tall
> sampige/champaka tree crown, and waited for a long time to see the
> well-camouflaged green barbet bird pair activity and hear its incessant
> call.
>
> Soon I realized, the Champaka tree is now 21 years old and had grown
> majestically from a small sapling in front of me and had now reached almost
> its maximum height.
> I remembered all the observations and photographs I took as and when the
> tree grew, from ant colonies to well-disciplined caterpillar lineup,
> fluttering butterflies to birds and bees.
>
> Then, to my surprise, in the tree, I was allowed to see new visitors, a
> group of medium-sized honey bees making a colony in the partially shady
> branches under the tree canopies.
>  I saw a lot of buzzing activity and zigzag movement of the bees.
>
> I talked to myself..." Well, you have taken refuge in the tree on my house
> premises.
> "You bees, be gentle and harmless to the children of our house and
> neighborhood, that's enough for us, stay here as long as you like, let your
> hive grow as large as you please,
> I promise not to disturb your colony and we will be harmless to your hive
> and protect them from the honey collectors gang who have spread their
> tentacles nearby".
>
> (Today...)
>
> Again, coincidental though, and as a second surprise, came to know today
> became known as "World Honey Bee Day".
>
> "Happy Honey Bee Day."
> May your honey bee tribe increase multiple times "
>
>
> "Come, Let's work hard together,  hand in hand, and share the joy of
> togetherness, compassion, and sweetness of life with all other living forms
> small and big"
>
> - Raghu Ananth
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "eFloraofIndia" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> To view this discussion on the web, visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/CAM2NP_hgpfe44n90CVU8RsZrdwAM-j6KrXJ4sF9HCf3V%3DnWpxg%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/CAM2NP_hgpfe44n90CVU8RsZrdwAM-j6KrXJ4sF9HCf3V%3DnWpxg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"eFloraofIndia" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web, visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/CA%2BiuSFDrYfCfvHbwYYWnjAp6UBvRtoFhyZR7XizP-8FWUnSS7A%40mail.gmail.com.

Reply via email to