Rashida ji
Ceratophyllum does not have heterophyllous leaves. These photographs are
unique to show both submerged finely dissected leaves and simple entire
whorled emergent leaves so characteristic of L. heterophylla. Also the
flowers are typical dicot. You can find both single axillary long
pedicellate flower as well as terminal group of flowers, true for L.
hererophylla.

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/