Yes !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju


On Thu, Jun 8, 2023 at 9:56 AM Mahadeswara <[email protected]> wrote:

> Beautiful upload Alka ji !
>
> On Thursday, June 8, 2023 at 9:40:18 AM UTC+5:30 Mahadeswara wrote:
>
>>  I have seen this some where  ( in USA ???).  But I do not remember
>> where!  If I remember right  it is possibly : Lady Banks' rose, or just 
>> Banks'
>> rose   :   Scientific name : *Rosa banksiae   ?*
>>
>> On Wednesday, June 7, 2023 at 9:06:27 AM UTC+5:30 Alka Khare wrote:
>>
>>> Hello friends
>>>
>>> These flowers were seen in Shalimar Bagh in Srinagar, J&K in April 2023.
>>> I think they are Rosa banksiae, but am not sure.
>>>
>>> Requested to please confirm.
>>>
>>> Thanks and regards
>>> Alka Khare
>>>
>> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "eFloraofIndia" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> To view this discussion on the web, visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/01e3f80f-18f4-4fd6-b408-65fc5def9640n%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/01e3f80f-18f4-4fd6-b408-65fc5def9640n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"eFloraofIndia" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web, visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/CAEf%3DytQXpAiGLjJGLsVaysa87Lu5PyM%3D9eia1RKZCPuAxAJLsg%40mail.gmail.com.

Reply via email to