Thanks Tanay ji. This is one example (of hundreds of sites) which cautions
us that we should not simply 'take it for granted' without verification. In
the link provided by you, under the Plant name Phyllanthus urinaria, they
have included 3 different species (P. amarus, P. niruri, P. debilis) as
"other names". What's the meaning i don't know. But we know that
traditionally P. amarus (earlier known as P. niruri in India which is a
different sp.) is used for the purpose you have mentioned. So kindly refer
professional websites to be sure about the authenticity of the info.

Thank you

With regards

Vijayasankar