Nice pictures Dr. Vijayasankar ji and Dinesh ji. Sometime back we had
differences in the ID of  the same species posted by me and having gone
through the articles I too consider these as P. angulata. May I request
Dinesh ji and Dr. Vijayasankar ji, if time permits, to kindly go through our
database on the same species, because when I went through it all the posting
I feel are of P. angulata only. Thanks.

regards,
Rashida.