---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Prejith Sampath <presa...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sept 2023 at 13:24
Subject: Re: Re: [efloraofindia:455626] Curcuma for ID :: Palakkad :: MK012
SEP2016
To: eFloraofIndia <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>

Dear all,
This plant is found in Palakkad district in Kerala which is approximately
800 km away from the type location of C.decipiens. If C.decipiens becomes a
synonym of C.inodora then this species will need to be described as a new
species. It is very different from C.inodora in anther spur direction.
Locally it is referred to as Kuzhi koova in Malayalam.

Regards,
Prejith

email to indiantreepix+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/44917980-7838-423d-a99c-8708b43f1987n%40googlegroups.com