Respected Sir,
We are members of AKHIL BHARTIYA VANAUSHADHI ABHYASH MANDAL,
Gujarat(Botanists,Ayurvedacharyas,Plant enthusiast) , Planning to visit
Nepal. We are deciding to visit  by the First week of March 2024 in
POKHARA, CHITWAN NATIONAL PARK, SHIVPURI NATIONAL PARK,Kathmandu,.
So we are looking for guidance on flora and fauna available in that region.
And also any key points which we should take in consideration while on our
trip.
I request you to share pictorial flora or booklets if available with you,
Please do the needful.

Thanks & Regards
Jaydip Gadhiya 🌿
PG Scholar, Dept. of Botany,