Some earlier relevant feedback:

Tried looking for it in Solanaceae, but could not find a match.- from me

Argyeria pilosa - wild climber - from Santhan ji
to me it does not look like Argyreia nor solanaceae member...
Regards,

Satish Pardeshi

What Satish ji, no doubt, I used spend time in forest frequently, it is
Argyeria only.- from Santhan ji
Sir i have myself collected and photographs Argyreia pilosa from
Maharashtra, it is failry common.
have a look at it at
https://www.flowersofindia.net/catalog/slides/Hairy%20Purple%20Trumpet.html
the leaves and fruit does not resemble A.  pilosa.
perhaps more photos will help us to identify,
Regards,

Satish Pardeshi