Few years back i was working in the forest of Chotta Udepur, Gujarat. The
plant used to grow randomly in the forest. However, what i want to tell here
is that the local tribes were aware about the poisonous nature of this plant
to the extent that they use to tie the fruits of this plant on the back of
their cattles to save them from being meals of the big cats in the region.
And if any cat dared to make the meal of the cattle, it used to be found
dead the next morning.....

--
*Bhatt Shweta*
*Asso. Prof.,*