Dear Vijayasankar ji,

Please help me in coining the name for *Peristylus lawii* Wight

I am thinking of a joint word flower-arrow that literally translates  பூ-அம்பு
pu-ampu ... I think of using it as a generic name for *Peristylus* spp.

And specifically for *Peristylus lawii* Wight, I am going to use the prefix பனி
pani = dewy, refreshing, soothing

thus பனி பூ-அம்பு pani pu-ampu , a name for *Peristylus lawii* Wight

Please let me know your thoughts on this. I request you to be very liberal
on the language grammar, thus coining names for several other species
*Peristylus* would become easy.

Regards.
Dinesh