What do you say, Karuna ji, about this ?:
As per Flora of China
<http://www.efloras.org/florataxon.aspx?flora_id=2&taxon_id=10199>:
2 (1)
<http://www.efloras.org/florataxon.aspx?flora_id=2&taxon_id=10199#KEY-1-1>
Androgynophore
5-10 mm; gynophore 2-6 cm; nodal spines absent.   2 *Cleoserrata*
<http://www.efloras.org/florataxon.aspx?flora_id=2&taxon_id=317305>
+ Androgynophore absent; gynophore 4.5-8 cm; nodal spines present (prickles
often present on petiole and major leaf veins).   3 *Tarenaya*
<http://www.efloras.org/florataxon.aspx?flora_id=2&taxon_id=132319>

Due to genus keys at Flora of China, insertion of stamen becomes very
important. Stamens are inserted together in a club like stub above the
bottom in Tarenaya hassleriana
<https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/species/a---l/cl/cleomaceae/tarenaya/cleome-hassleriana>
, while these are inserted in the bottom in Cleoserrata speciosa
<https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/species/a---l/cl/cleomaceae/cleoserrata/cleome-speciosa>
.  - *I think in view of the keys my this interpretation is wrong.*
It should be Stamens are inserted together in a club like stub above the
bottom in Cleoserrata speciosa
<https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/species/a---l/cl/cleomaceae/cleoserrata/cleome-speciosa>
, while these are inserted in the bottom in Tarenaya hassleriana
<https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/species/a---l/cl/cleomaceae/tarenaya/cleome-hassleriana>
. - *I think in view of the keys this should be the correct interpretation.*

Am I right now? If so, I have to interchange all the images at both the
pages.