Dear All,

Thanks for the messages. So now all have got the cd:

Mr. Hemant Tripathi
Ms. Shweta Bhatt
Dr. Janaki Turaga
Mrs. Promila Chaturvedi
Dr. Blkar Arya
Dr. Samir Mehta
Mr. Rohit Patel

I will post the next lot of DVD soon to rest of the members who asked for it.
Enjoy and start using the dvd for identifying the plants on eflora
scientifically and not abruptly.

I keep saying that most of the members of this group are not
botanists, but for sure all are taxonomists. A person becomes a
taxonomists from the day he or she starts colling other persons by
their correct names. So we all are taxonomists. :))

Regards
Pankaj

Pankaj Kumar Ph.D. (Orchidaceae)
Research Associate