Yes
I was about to write A. tibeticus when I discovered it is synonym of A.
flaccidus subsp. flaccidus var. flaccidus. I have several specimens from the
area.


-- 
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
Res: 932 Anand Kunj, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-110018.
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

On Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 7:14 PM, tanay bose <[email protected]> wrote:

> Aster flaccidus from me
> Tanay
>
> On Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 11:47 PM, Nudrat Sayed <[email protected]>wrote:
>
>> Hello All,
>>
>> Please confirm the identity of this plant. Is it by any chance Aster
>> flaccidus
>>
>> --
>> Regards
>> Dr. Sayed Nudrat Zawar
>>
>>
>>
>
>
> --
> *Tanay Bose*
> Research Assistant & Teaching Assistant.
> Department of Botany.
> University of British Columbia .
> 3529-6270 University Blvd.
> Vancouver, B.C. V6T 1Z4 (Canada)
> Phone: 778-323-4036 (Mobile)
>             604-822-2019 (Lab)
> [email protected]
>
>

Reply via email to