Yazdy ji
I don't know much about Tamarindus but Juglans allelopathic effects I know
even before I was a student of botany. Hardly any plant grows beneath or in
the vicinity of Walnut tree. Juglans (both species J. nigra the black walnut
of America and J. regia, the English walnut) leaves, bark, stem, fruit
pericarp and roots contain a colourless non-toxic chemical hydrojuglone.
When exposed to air or soil chemicals it is oxidized into highly toxic
allelochemic compound juglone. Rain washes juglone from leaves and other
parts and carries it into soil. It is toxic to both herbaceous and woody
species.
   Just for additional information, bark of Juglans fresh or dried is used
for cleaning teeth in the same way as Acacia twigs in many parts of North
India (Datun). On exposure to air and convertion to juglone the gums get
orange-red colour, and is especially used by ladies to both clean teeth and
colour gums.

But then there are always plants which are resistant to juglone, and these
can grow/can be planted adjacent to Juglans trees. Among trees the resistant
species are various species of maple, Ailanthus glandulosa, Quince, Red
cedar, Sweetgum, pine, oak and Black locust (we often find this Robinia
pseudoacacia growing alongside Juglans in Kashmir). Among shrubs and
climbers Roses, Grape vine,  Hazelnut and Thuja are resistant. Several
herbaceous plants like species of Brassica, Cichorium, Convolvulus, etc.
also manage to grow.

Not having first hand information but the plants growing or grown under
Tamarind may similarly be resistant to Tamarind allelopathy.

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/