Thanks, Sonu ji.
I do not have any idea about this, not being involved myself in such
things.
Perhaps others can guide you.

On Sat, 20 Jun 2026 at 16:05, Sonu Kumar <[email protected]> wrote:

> Thanks a lot Garg ji.
> I have find about this—it is not yet listed in the Rajasthan flora; I have
> verified this thoroughly. Could you suggest what kind of journal I should
> aim to publish this in? I'm preparing a herbarium specimen, and I also
> regular monitoring to keep a record of fruiting.
> Thanks again
> Sonu Kumar
>
> On Sat, Jun 20, 2026, 15:47 J.M. Garg <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> It is Antidesma ghaesembilla as per
>> https://powo.science.kew.org/taxon/urn:lsid:ipni.org:names:128660-3
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antidesma_ghaesembilla
>> https://www.floraofsrilanka.com/species/140
>>
>>
>> On Sun, 14 Jun 2026 at 16:43, Sonu Kumar <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> Habitat: forest Rocky area Vindhyachal range
>>> Habit: 9-10 m hight tree
>>> Location: Bundi forest area
>>> Date: 14June2026
>>> Thanks
>>> Sonu Kumar
>>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> With regards,
>> J.M.Garg,
>> https://efloraofindia.com/
>>
>

-- 
With regards,
J.M.Garg,
https://efloraofindia.com/

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"eFloraofIndia" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion, visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/CA%2BiuSFARq93r7%3D_%3Dm_ckEkpjc26hiPD1%2B5Y6x44oiAQjfi88fg%40mail.gmail.com.

Reply via email to