Dear Tabish,
I am forwarding a Google book link on Veronica of Himalayas. While going
thru it found the mention of Veronica perpusilla distribution in Chandratal
region. Do have alook at this link..

http://books.google.co.in/books?id=akXKOaT69SwC&pg=PA79&lpg=PA79&dq=veronica+from+chandratal&source=bl&ots=tmxN_OuyDc&sig=0osbCsnbANyDSDCGwzaiMgYVPeY&hl=en&ei=Dmi4TK_YHMX4cYuSpMIM&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=2&ved=0CBwQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q&f=false

regards
Prashant