Forwarding again for any assistance in the matter pl.

Some earlier relevant feedback:

“It grows at higher altitudes I think so not sure about its cultivation at
lower elevations. Just for information, I am attaching two pics of the plant
from Tunganath, Kedarnath Wildlife Sanctuary, Uttarakhand. Pic was taken in
2009.
Regards
Pankaj”



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: arvind kadus <[email protected]>
Date: 6 August 2010 23:59
Subject: [efloraofindia:43642] Reg. Cultivation of P.kurroa i.e. Kutaki,
To: [email protected]


  Hi,All !,
Can any body give me the information regarding the cultivation of
Picrorrhiza kurroa i.e. Kutaki. I know that Pune is not the suitable
destination but I want to try it in shed net or polyhouse etc. It may be
difficult but not impossible. In Ayurveda it is most wanted drug or raw
material and righ now overexploited.Need to conserve and cultivate in large.
Please send details, Sites, links whatever you have.
Thanx,
Dr. Kadus Arvind,Pune.
09422085606.




-- 
With regards,
J.M.Garg ([email protected])
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jmgarg1
'Creating awareness of Indian Flora & Fauna'
The whole world uses my Image Resource of more than a *thousand species* &
eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged
alphabetically & place-wise):
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg. You can also use them
for free as per liberal licensing conditions attached with each image.
For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora,
please visit/ join our Google e-group- Efloraofindia:
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1400 members &
50,000 messages on 10/10/10 & with a database of around 4100 species on
31/8/10)

Reply via email to