Yes Satish ji
That is what I also had written in personal mail to Samir ji. In fact this
shrub was about 15-20 years back one of the very common shrubs in Delhi
University area, but find has now almost disappeared. I have seen its
fruits, very different and distinctly winged. I wish I had my Digital camera
then.


-- 
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
Res: 932 Anand Kunj, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-110018.
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

On Sun, Oct 24, 2010 at 7:25 AM, Satish Phadke <[email protected]> wrote:

> Beautiful pictures. Why can't we have the pictures of fruits. They are
> characteristic. Please post them when you get them.
> Thanks
> Dr Phadke
>
>
> On 24 October 2010 18:50, Samir Mehta <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> October 03, 2010.
>> Mumbai.
>>
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Samir Mehta
>>
>
>

Reply via email to