Vijayasankar ji ... your thought is better !!!
The leaves etc do not suit *I. astragalina*.
Regards.




On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 8:13 AM, Vijayasankar <[email protected]>wrote:

> Dinesh ji, I think it is Alysicarpus species. Pl correct me if i am wrong.
>
> Regards
>
> Vijayasankar
>
>
> On Sun, Oct 24, 2010 at 6:09 AM, Dinesh Valke <[email protected]>wrote:
>
>> ... looks like species of *Indigofera* ... perhaps *I. astragalina*.
>> Please wait for comment(s).
>>
>> Regards.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> On Sun, Oct 24, 2010 at 4:30 PM, Thiruvengadam Ekambaram <
>> [email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> Friends
>>> This Flower picture I took, in Nature camp to a small village of Warli
>>> tribe in Wada region, Maharashtra
>>> Date/Time-     26.09.10-----10.09 am
>>> Location- Place, Altitude, GPS------ Wada region, Maharashtra
>>> Habitat- Garden/ Urban/ Wild/ Type------------Wild
>>>  Plant Habit- Tree/ Shrub/ Climber/ Herb-------- Shrub
>>> Height/Length---- ht. around 1 foot
>>> Leaves Type/ Shape/ Size -------
>>>  Inflorescence Type/ Size-
>>> Flowers Size/ Colour/ Calyx/ Bracts- ----
>>>  Fruits Type/ Shape/ Size Seeds—
>>> With Warm Regards,
>>> Please give ID
>>> E.Thiruvengadam
>>> Mobile 09987886892
>>> Chembur, Mumbai - 400074
>>>
>>
>>
>

Reply via email to