Nice work sir.

I have few suggestions:

1. Will it be possible to repost all Apocynacians in one thread?
Discussion can be on their specific threads but recompilation of all
under one thread with Apocynaceae as a heading.
2. Secondly, I hope members dont interpret this as if they are
supposed to post only Apocynacian members and not others. They can
post anything as usual, but just special emphasis will be given to
Apocynacians in compilation.

Best wishes
Pankaj

On Sun, Oct 31, 2010 at 4:35 PM, Balkar Arya <balkara...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Madhuri Ji for appreciation
> I am waiting for the suggestions from the members to make every month a
> family, familiar to all.Suggestions are most welcome from the members for
> making the event more creative and informative.
>

> Thanks

> Dr Balkar Singh
> Head, Deptt. of Botany and Biotechnology
> Arya P G College, Panipat
> Haryana-132103
> 09416262964

Pankaj Kumar Ph.D. (Orchidaceae)