Forwarding again for any assistance in the matter pl.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gerris2 <[email protected]>
Date: 12 October 2010 02:43
Subject: [efloraofindia:50491] Salvia hians / Himalayan Blue Sage
To: efloraofindia <[email protected]>


Dear All,

Greetings from Wilmington, Delaware, USA. This is my first post and I
am looking forward to future discussions.

My interests in plants lie in Convolvulaceae species and Salvia
species. In my garden, Salvia species from Asia do particularly well,
such as native species from Japan, China, and India. I have been
seeking seeds of the true flowering Salvia hians for almost a decade.
The seeds I buy or trade for in USA invariably come from hybridized
plants. Have any of you had the experience of growing the true Salvia
hians in your gardens?

I found a photo on Flowers of India that brought joy to my eyes.
http://www.flowersofindia.net/catalog/slides/Himalayan%20Blue%20Sage.html

Best regards,

Joseph Despins



-- 
With regards,
J.M.Garg ([email protected])
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jmgarg1
'Creating awareness of Indian Flora & Fauna'
The whole world uses my Image Resource of more than a *thousand species* &
eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged
alphabetically & place-wise):
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg. You can also use them
for free as per liberal licensing conditions attached with each image.
For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora,
please visit/ join our Google e-group- Efloraofindia:
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1420 members &
52,000 messages on 26/10/10 & with a database of around 4200 species on
30/9/10)

Reply via email to