Prashant ji
Luckily I chanced upon a website, which may help us a lot in future. I has
very good photographs of S. hirculus.

http://www.planetefleurs.fr/Systematique/Saxifragaceae/Saxifraga_hirculus.htm

<http://www.planetefleurs.fr/Systematique/Saxifragaceae/Saxifraga_hirculus.htm>The
species especially the var. indica is characterised by smaller petals (1.5
to 2 times calyx) and stem with reddish hairs. This seems to agree with your
plant, but leaves are much broader and almost ovate-cordate. Frankly
speaking I am still not confident about this plant of yours: stem leaves of
S. parnassifolia and basal leaves of S. moorcroftiana.

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/