  From: J.M. Garg
  To: efloraofindia
  Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2010 7:39 AM
  Subject: [efloraofindia:54574] Flora of Uttarakhand- Herb13 for Id- JM

  Wild Herb captured on 13/8/10 during the trek from Ghangaria (around 11,000
ft.) to Hemkunt Sahib (around 14000 ft.).

  J.M.Garg (jmga...@gmail.com)
  The whole world uses my Image Resource of more than a thousand species &
eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged
alphabetically & place-wise):
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg. You can also use them for
free as per liberal licensing conditions attached with each image.
please visit/ join our Google e-group-
Efloraofindia:http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1420
members & 52,000 messages on 26/10/10 & with a database of around 4200 species
on 30/9/10)