Dear friends
Perhaps our apprehensions about lack of interestin grasses were unfounded.
The Grass week was a great success, providing a glimpse of great diversity
within the group. Large number of members participated, with major
contribution from Nayan ji, ably supported by Dinesh ji (as usual), Ritesh
ji, Vijayasankar ji, Raghu ji, Mayur ji, Prashant ji, Balkar ji, Rashida ji
and several other members, regularly encouraged by Tanay who also provided
relevant feedback.
     Pankaj ji continued the great work of providing types, protologues and
important comments.
  Congratulations and thanks to all for making the episode a great one.
Kudos to Dr. Ritesh Choudhary for undertaking and coordinating this
important episode on grasses. Fortunately very few grasses remained
unidentified during the week.
    I WOULD REQUEST OTHER MEMBERS TO VOLUNTEER FOR COORDINATING FUTURE
EPISODES.

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/