Dear members,
It has taken us only 90 days to move from 50,000 to 60,000 messages as per
https://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix?hl=en
See earlier link when we reached 50,000 mark:
http://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix/browse_thread/thread/d057cee4ebda8bf1?hl=en_IN
Special thanks to Gurcharan Singh ji who successfully introduced a special
family week every month
& to Balkar ji, Ritesh ji & Dinesh ji for successfully coordinating the
monthly episodes.
Thanks Efloraofindia family.
J.M.Garg (jmga...@gmail.com)
The whole world uses my Image Resource of more than a *thousand species* &
eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged
alphabetically & place-wise):
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg. You can also use them
for free as per liberal licensing conditions attached with each image.
please visit/ join our Google e-group- Efloraofindia:
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1490 members &
59,000 messages on 5/1/11 & with a database of around 4450 species on
15/12/10)