Hello,
for me it looks like Ipomoea trilobata.

On 1/23/11, Aarti S. Khale <[email protected]> wrote:
> Gurcharan ji,
> I know the flowers of Sweet Potato...had posted during 'Fruit &
> Vegetable Week' I think.
> These flowers were very tiny...about 1 cm,growing wild by the roadside.
> Aarti
>
> On 1/22/11, Gurcharan Singh <[email protected]> wrote:
>> I hope I. batatas
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Dr. Gurcharan Singh
>> Retired  Associate Professor
>> SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
>> Res: 932 Anand Kunj, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-110018.
>> Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
>> http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/
>>
>> On Sat, Jan 22, 2011 at 5:50 PM, Aarti S. Khale
>> <[email protected]>wrote:
>>
>>> Picture taken on the 17th Oct,07 at Nasik,Maharashtra.
>>> Very tiny flowers.
>>> Aarti
>>>
>>
>


-- 
Rajdeo Singh
Project fellow
DIMPR Project,
St. Xavier's College,
Mumbai

Reply via email to