Nanu Puri ji,

To me also all the three pictures appear to be of *Chenopodium album*. This
is a complex species with several infra-specific forms and semi-cultivated
varieties, probably due to natural hybridization. Different cytotypes (two
diploids: wide-leaved and narrow-leaved forms; and an hexaploid) said to
occur in semi-cultivated forms in India (Gangopadhyay et al., 2002), thus
making the taxon more complex with variable phenotypes. The coloration of
leaves is also not uncommon, i suppose.
They are not matching to C. glaucum or C. foliosum.

Regards

Vijayasankar Raman
University of Mississippi