Respected Sirs and dear friends,
>From tomorrow (16th) evening onwards I would be on trip to Delhi and
on 18th to Sikkim (Pakyong and Gangtok) and higher altitudes of West
Bengal (Kalimpong and Darjeeling) and hence, as usual, I wont be able
to contribute much on eflora.
>From 18th - 21st I would be busy but afterwards (21st  - 25th) I will
just be roaming around as much as I can. I would be back to Delhi on
25th evening and to Dehradun by 27th. This is going to be my first
trip to NE and I am really excited. I would really be interested in
meeting any members from Sikkim region during my trip. Anyone
interested may call me on +919412368451.
Thanks for all your support and encouragement.
Regards
Pankaj

Pankaj Kumar Ph.D. (Orchidaceae)
Research Associate