... me too thinks it to be *Jatropha integerrima*.
Regards
Dinesh


On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 7:41 AM, Gurcharan Singh <[email protected]> wrote:

> Forwarding again for Id confirmation or otherwise please.
>
> Some earlier relevant feedback:
>
> “I think *Jatropha integerrima*
> --
> Dr. Gurcharan Singh”
>
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: <[email protected]>
> Date: Sat, Dec 4, 2010 at 1:12 PM
> Subject: Re: [efloraofindia:55751] Re: flower id please.
> To: Gurcharan Singh <[email protected]>
>
>
> Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN
> ------------------------------
> *From: * Gurcharan Singh <[email protected]>
> *Date: *Fri, 3 Dec 2010 23:11:52 -0800
> *To: *dein jones<[email protected]>
> *Cc: *efloraofindia<[email protected]>
> *Subject: *Re: [efloraofindia:55751] Re: flower id please.
>
> Dear Jones
> Simply reduce the image size for best viewing in webpage by resizing it to
> approx 800 x 600 pixels and attach as a file in your next post in the same
> thread.
>
>
> --
> Dr. Gurcharan Singh
> Retired Associate Professor, Department of Botany, SGTB Khalsa College
> University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
> Res: 932 Anand Kunj, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-110018
> Phone: 01125518297; Mobile: 9810359089
> http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/
>
> On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 11:03 PM, dein jones <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>
>> Please I am sorry about this I am having difficulty uploading the
>> pics. I will repost
>> Thank you.
>>
>> dein jones wrote:
>> > Can anyone identify this beautiul plant flower. I took a
>> >  cutting from a the parent plant while walking, planted it
>> >  in my garden and forgot about it until last evening
>> > and this delicate single flower.
>>
>
>
>
>
>

Reply via email to