Greetings from the capital of Sikkim. Its cold and on our Tavera drive
from Bagdogra with Dr. Sathish Kumar and few more experts, saw a lot
of Orchids. Unfortunately, we were not allowed to stop the vehicle to
take pictures are there was a band today by the gorkhaland demanding
groups. Conference starts from tomorrow.
But till now, I am safe and sound.
MY NET IS TOO SLOW AND I AM UNABLE TO OPEN MANY OF THE MAILS.
Regards
Pankaj