Dear all,
The leaves appears to belong to *Trewia nudiflora* L., but the flowers and
fruits not matching. Please see my earlier postings of *T.nudiflora* L.
here
https://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix/browse_thread/thread/895fd8c0dfed0def/b67b0740c20e37fb?hl=en&lnk=gst&q=Trewia+nudiflora#b67b0740c20e37fb

<https://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix/browse_thread/thread/895fd8c0dfed0def/b67b0740c20e37fb?hl=en&lnk=gst&q=Trewia+nudiflora#b67b0740c20e37fb>But
here also Prashantji's tree is posted
https://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix/browse_thread/thread/15958fe83e0eeee2/e3e6409c7fe7fc62?hl=en&lnk=gst&q=Trewia+nudiflora#

The Tamil name of this tree refers to its riparian habit. Prashantji, did
you taken the picture near a water body? Am I confusing? please solve these
queries.

--
Muthu Karthick, N
Care Earth Trust