Sir ji, pls excuse me and close this thread. I used the pic of
Cistanche tubulosa only to show that in absence of description, this
plant about 30 cm tall can be wrongly guessed as flower of Ceropegia
juncea 5 cm long. (except of course sharp eyed Prashant ji) Pictures
without any description are flowing in for ID offering food for
thought for just guesses rather than botanical ID. Regards, Shrikant